Yes you can! Keep in mind that some larger corporations and businesses may access an internet connection from outside of Iowa. If you notice that the geo-location is reporting you outside of Iowa, and you have tried restarting your location services, you may need to find another connection.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to access my account when I am not in Iowa?
- Can I use a public HotSpot/WiFi?
- I am in Iowa, but it's showing I'm outside of the border. What can I do?
- What is Geo-Location/GeoComply?
- What software will prevent me from being located?
- How do I turn location services on, on a mobile device?
- Why can I access the site but it will not allow me to place a bet?
- How do I turn on Wi-Fi on my mobile device?
- How do I uninstall the Geo-Comply plugin?
- Do I need to download the geo-comply plug-in every time I want to wager?