"OTB" stands for “Off the Board” and means that no bets are being accepted on a particular game at this time. You can check back to see when the game becomes available for wagering. You will also see the odds given for the game.
Articles in this section
- Guide to Sports Betting
- How can I place a wager?
- What does "Regraded" mean next to my outcome?
- Why was my bet result voided?
- What happens if I place a bet and the game is cancelled or postponed?
- What does "Off the board"/"OTB" mean?
- Why is my bet suspended/closed? What do I do?
- What are "correlated events"?
- Are there limits to what or how much I can bet?
- What does the "(N)" mean after a line?