A game being played at a neutral venue will have an (N) after the team names on the line. Essentially in this case, since neither team is playing at home, both teams are playing in an away match up.
Articles in this section
- Guide to Sports Betting
- How can I place a wager?
- What does "Regraded" mean next to my outcome?
- Why was my bet result voided?
- What happens if I place a bet and the game is cancelled or postponed?
- What does "Off the board"/"OTB" mean?
- Why is my bet suspended/closed? What do I do?
- What are "correlated events"?
- Are there limits to what or how much I can bet?
- What does the "(N)" mean after a line?