The Geo-Comply plugin can be uninstalled by using the uninstall software option typically accessed in your control panel. Once uninstalled, you will be unable to place wagers or cash-out wagers until the plug-in has been re-installed and your location can be verified.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to access my account when I am not in Iowa?
- Can I use a public HotSpot/WiFi?
- I am in Iowa, but it's showing I'm outside of the border. What can I do?
- What is Geo-Location/GeoComply?
- What software will prevent me from being located?
- How do I turn location services on, on a mobile device?
- Why can I access the site but it will not allow me to place a bet?
- How do I turn on Wi-Fi on my mobile device?
- How do I uninstall the Geo-Comply plugin?
- Do I need to download the geo-comply plug-in every time I want to wager?