Once a bet is placed it cannot be changed or canceled. However, you can utilize the cash-out option. The cash-out amount will vary based on circumstances at the time of the cash-out.
Articles in this section
- Guide to Sports Betting
- How can I place a wager?
- What does "Regraded" mean next to my outcome?
- Why was my bet result voided?
- What happens if I place a bet and the game is cancelled or postponed?
- What does "Off the board"/"OTB" mean?
- Why is my bet suspended/closed? What do I do?
- What are "correlated events"?
- Are there limits to what or how much I can bet?
- What does the "(N)" mean after a line?