Bettors are permitted to place a wager only after successfully creating an account, logging in via a valid username/password from a location within the state of Iowa and having sufficient funds in their account. To place a wager:
- Locate the particular sport or event on which a bet is desired (the search field may be of particular use when searching for a specific sport/event).
- Select the desired side/line/price to add it to the betting ticket.
Note: As soon as at least one selection has been made, the wager options will begin to populate as tabs at the top of the betting ticket (straight, parlay, round robin).
- Choose the desired wager type from the tabs. The bet types available will depend on the selections which have been added to the ticket.
- Enter the amount you wish to bet or the amount you want to win in the box provided.
- Select “Keep Picks” to retain the same selections on the ticket for usage in additional combinations.
- To remove a bet from the ticket, click on the 'X' located at the top right-hand corner of each bet on the ticket. To quickly remove all of the bets at once, select “Remove All.”
Be sure to review the betting ticket, once a bet has been placed they cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Once the betting ticket is accurate/as desired, select the “Place Bet” option to officially submit the wager(s).